Simcoe Psychology was founded by Dana Anderson, Ph.D., C.Psych. to provide psychological services to clients in Simcoe County and surrounding areas.
Dr. Anderson received her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Queen's University at Kingston and is registered for autonomous practice as a psychologist with the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
Dr. Anderson currently
- operates a private practice in Barrie
- is the Clinical Director of the TUPIQ Program for Inuit Offenders at the Fenbrook Medium Institution in Gravenhurst, Ontario, where she assesses and treats sexual offenders as well as private clients.
Dr. Anderson has conducted several workshops in North America and abroad on the Static-99, Stable and Acute 2007 for treatment providers and supervisors of sexual offenders. She has published numerous book chapters, articles in professional journals, and co-authored one book for treatment professionals: Cognitive Behavioural Treatment of Sexual Offenders (Wiley & Sons, ©2000).
Dr. Anderson's Professional Affiliations include:
- College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Canadian Psychological Association
- American Association for Correctional Psychology
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
- Society for Interpersonal Theory and Research